Well, today was a good one. This morning I met an artist who invited me to play Dungeons and Dragons (a game I was never allowed to play growing up and I'm still wary about) then I met up with a group of mostly ladies and one guy that all owned their own businesses. Well, we all went around the room talking about what we each had to offer. When it came to my turn I talked about how I am offering the Ribbon Gift Incentive program this holiday and am looking for referrals to businesses that may be open to giving gifts or who give gifts to their employees so that I can help them find a better solution. I got some very positive responses from people.
This afternoon the girlfriend and I went over the 9 core steps and then set up a DITTO Delivery system for a new IBO as well as talked about calling and meeting new prospects. He now has three of the best CD's on the subject that ILD has to offer.
Tonight we roleplayed DITTO cold calls, and things went very well. All in all a very productive day!
Good luck to all those Alaskans that are living the dream and teaching the way to freedom tonight!
Business Building Day by Day
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment