Happy Thanksgiving all of you out there in the bloggosphere!
What an exciting night it has been for me. We are on the cusp of breaking into whole new levels of achievement in Colorado and in Alaska. A powerful speaker and business leader has agreed to come speak at one of our group's events next Wednesday night! Wow, I can't imagine a more exciting turn of events than having Larry Cotes do a business preview for me and my compatriots here in Colorado. I have a feeling that the turn out for this event is going to be staggering. The door will not be able to close on its hinges, the fire hazard will be immense, not just from the intense heat that a room packed with people will provide, but from the sheer excitement in the air! It is going to be Electric!
I can't wait, although Turkey-Day is tempting, explosive growth is more exciting still!
Lets rock Colorado's socks off, invite as many people as you can think of in the Denver/NorthGlenn area next Wednesday night at 8 o'clock to come out and learn to be financially independant!
Business Building Day by Day
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How exciting for those who are in the Denver area, and will make themselves available to come to hear Larry speak. I am so jealous since living in Alaska, we don't have this special opportunity to hear him speak. I know that your place will be so packed and the doors will be off their hinges with people busting it down to get in....if they miss this opportunity just think about how much harder they will have to "WORK" at their jobs to obtain the knowledge that they will receive from spending an hour coming to your place to listen to Larry speak. Let me know how it goes. Have a great Turkey day.
Post a Comment