Business Building Day by Day
 

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Learning and DOing

This week has been a learning experience for me. I had plans to show and people to show them to! Facebook is an amazing tool when used to help other people out. Sometimes, your passion to help does not shine through the keyboard as well as it does in person... which is harder for me, as it is for a lot of us.

I learned a bunch about Vitamins and how they interact with the body thanks to my Molecular Biologist brother, I also learned some valuable information on how to greet people, meet them where they are at and put them at ease while doing so.

One of the biggest things I learned this week is that problems and needs will not get me out that door to meet people, shake their hands and move on and keep moving on, the only thing that will do that is a desire to succeed and a dream big enough that it doesn't matter how hard it may seem... it just HAS to be done or nothing will ever happen!

Lets get out there this week and make something happen before Turkey Day, we can do it, it is easy to do, but easier still not to do, make a choice to DO!

No comments: