Business Building Day by Day
 

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ribbon - Giving the Gift of Choice



Wow! This is definitely the season for gift giving and the Ribbon Gift and Incentive Program is the most profitable and easy way to give ever!

The more I learn about the possibilities of Ribbon, the better I understand its potential. Small businesses love this program because it allows them the freedom of choice for their employees, without letting on to how much money was spent on the albums. Also, if the brochure is lost, the serial number attached to each album can be tracked and canceled, thereby allowing the company to get their money back.

What a great program for gifting Christmas bonus's - and what a perfect time in the season to begin... right now!

Check out what kind of gifts are available at: Gift.SimpleEnergy.org

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can I call you NRG? So later on, NRG, I'd like to hear how you went about approaching a business and telling them about this product/service. Let's hear a product story, NRG!